Thursday, February 14, 2008

in super bad mood now..
grrr.. cant find anyone to talk to oso..

==

fker cb..

damn pekchek..

grrr... nbcb

I would really love to duplicate rather multicate myself..

argh. when I'm gone. you guys would be DAMN FKING HAPPY!

knn.


and..... feel utterly sad deep inside..
who could understnad how I feel when you're not me?

thanks tomato dar.. ^^ tink onli you care abt me most ler.. other guys can juz fk off la..

to: EmoDan : fk off can? I gt bf dey. and I love him v v v v much. get it?
to: QiQi : cb kia. nth to say to u.
to: Viper baba : dont nag me ler larh.. grrr...!!
to: Hayai : let's play ballroom agn. =D
to: Tomato : dar!! (love) ^^ bu she der ni lerh.. =(

to: Jeff Dear : wish I could spend more time wid u.. really miss u deeply. =(

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !

roses. chocolates. bears. balloon! ^^

all I cant get. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home